• Portable speaker designed for street performances, practices, small gatherings, and rehearsals.
• Two 6.5'' high-performance paper cone speakers inside, offering loud and strong full-range sound.
• One XLR mic input and one guitar input interface, for easy vocal/guitar play.
• Independent EQ, reverb and delay settings for Mic and Instrument.
• Angled enclosure design fits for stage placement, and pole cut for stand mounting.
• Compact, rugged, supplied with a travel bag, convenient for outdoor uses.
• Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 module, stable transmission, HiFi sound, unbound wireless music playback.
• Use iPhone/iPad for recording or live broadcast via 3.5mm Analog or Type-C Digital connector.
• Over 6h continuous operation, thanks to its built-in 2,500mAh Li-ion battery and ultra-low power consumption.
Speaker Specifications: • Speaker:2 * 6.5'' woofer, 1 * 3'' tweeter • Frequency Response:110Hz-16kHz • Rated Power:70W • Peak Power:100W • Distortion:< 1% • AUX Input Sensitivity:700mV, frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz • MIC Input Sensitivity:45mV, frequency range: 150Hz-20kHz • GUITAR Input Sensitivity:100mV, frequency range: 100Hz-20kHz • Operating Temperature:-10℃~45℃ • Dimension:435*285*252mm (L*W*H) • Weight:approx. 7.4kg Battery Specifications: • Battery Type:Li-ion battery • Battery Spec:12.6V 2500mAh • Charging Spec:DC18V 2A • Operation Time:approx. 6h • Charge Time:approx. 2.5
• outdoor performance, personal practice, small party, program rehearsal
|• OP-7 Speaker||1 PC|
|• Wired Microphone||1 PC|
|• Microphone Cable||1 PC|
|• Power Adapter||1 PC|
|• Travel Bag||1 PC|
|• User Manual||1 PC|