• T7 is a two-way full-range speaker with a compact design and exquisite appearance. It adopts two 6-inch 25mm paper cone woofers for wide frequency response, high voice clarity and high sensitivity, and four 2.5-inch 13mm paper cone tweeters for sweet and delicate sound
• The crossover is designed with low consumption OFC inductor and high-quality thin-film capacitor for a reliable crossover network and premium sound quality
• The enclosure of a cuboid structure and acoustic foam eliminate the standing wave inside for purer mid/bass and flatter frequency response. The enclosure is ultra-thin with a thickness of only 103 mm, which is more convenient for engineering installation
• The unique function of vertical directivity selection allows you to choose the vertical directivity of the sound out of "+20°~-20°" "+20°~-70°" "-20°~-70°" to meet the needs of different acoustic environments
• Rated Power: 120W (AES) • Rated Impedance: 4Ω • Frequency Response (±3dB): 65Hz-16kHz • Sensitivity (1W/1M): 92dB • Coverage: directivity selection • Max SPL: 106dB • Crossover Mode: two way • Crossover Frequency: 5500Hz • Suspension/Installation: wall-mounted • Connection: binding post • Enclosure: 12mm MDF • Finish: black painting • Unit: HF: 2.5"×4 (13mm) LF: 6.5"×2 (25mm), 85 magnet • Dimensions (mm): 380×326×103 (W×H×D) • Net Weight: approx. 6kg Note: The data is tested by Takstar Laboratory, and Takstar has the final interpretation right!
• The main application scenarios are conferences and basic applications of sound reinforcement.
|• T7 Speaker||1 PC|
|• User Manual||1|