• Doubleside gold-plated diaphragm, accurate pickup pattern, wide frequency response.
• High-precision correction circuit and electronic parts ensure clear original sound.
• 3 selectable pickup patterns (uni-/bi-/omni-directional) for various occasions.
• High SPL processing capability for various sound sources.
• Low residual noise, up to studio recording needs.
• Low cut control effectively reduces LF noise.
• Attenuation pad caters for high SPL recording, prevents overload distortion.
• Dedicated, high-performance shock mount included.
• Specialized pop screen greatly eliminates plosives.
• Supplied with an aluminum case for easy storing and carrying.
• Capsule: ø34mm, with doubleside gold-plated diaphragm • Polar Pattern: Uni-/Bi-/Omni-directional • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz • Cardioid Sensitivity: -39dB±3dBV (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz) • Sensitivity Attenuation: -10dB • Low Cut: 150Hz (6dB/oct) • Equivalent Noise Level: ≤20dBA (IEC 581-5) • Peak SPL: 130dB (THD≤1% at 1KHz) • Output Impedance: 150Ω±30%(at 1KHz) • Power Requirement: 48V phantom power • Mic Dimensions: 157x55x38mm • Mic Weight: approx. 372g Note: The above data is measured by Takstar laboratory, and Takstar has the final interpretation right!
• Studio, broadcast station, stage performance, post-production, personal/instrument recording.
|• Shock Mount||1PC|
|• Pop Screen||1PC|
|• Aluminum Case||1PC|
|• User Manual||1PC|