• Microcomputer controlled system, featuring frequency selection, LCD display, frequency data processing and automatic channel scan.
• On-board LCD display makes it easier to track system status and modify system settings.
• Transmitter battery level meter on receiver LCD screen, with low-power alert function.
• The system applies a variety of anti-interference technologies, comes with multiple non-interfering frequency presets, convenient for using several systems together.
• XLR balanced outputs and 6.3 unbalanced outputs, for connecting different external devices.
• 1U rack-sized metal chassis, aluminum alloy panel, sturdy, isolating harmonic radiation.
Receiver (UC-2R/UC-4R) • Spurious Suppression: N50dB • Image Rejection: N50dB • Sensitivity: >25dBu (SIND=35dB) • Audio Output Level: balanced output (XLR output jack): 250mV/600Q unbalanced output (1/4" output jack): 400mV/3KΩ • Working Voltage: DC 12V; Working Current: 350mA • Chassis Size: 480 (W) X 190 (D) X 45 (H) mm Overall System Parameters • Frequency Range: 580-630MHz • Frequency Bandwidth: 60MHz • Modulation Method: FM • Max Frequency Deviation: ±45KHz • Frequency Response: 80Hz-18KHz • Signal-To-Noise Ratio (S/N): >50dB • Distortion (IkDz): <5% • Operating Temperature: TOP ~ 55°C • Working Distance: 100 meters (under ideal conditions) • Power Consumption: 8W • Static Power: 3W Note: The above data is measured by Takstar laboratory.
• For karaoke, performance, conference, program host, speech, outdoor activity
|• Audio Cable||1PCS|
|• Power Adapter||1PCS|
|• User Manual||1PCS|