• A wireless monitoring system tailored for instrument/stage monitoring and simultaneous interpretation.
• UHF wireless transmission, PLL (phase-locked loop) technology, stable and reliable performance.
• Anti-interference composite circuit, use multiple bodypack receivers simultaneously.
• Supports up to 10 transmitters working at the same time, suitable for multilingual interpretation.
• Transmit up to around 50 meters within line of sight.
• Dynamic companding circuit with high S/N ratio for clear audio output.
• Includes in-ear monitors that are comfortable to wear and offer rich delicate sound and strong bass.
• ø3.5mm audio input on transmitter, easier to connect with mixer, amplifier or other audio device.
Transmitter Specifications • Operating Frequency: 520-600MHz • Operating Current: 100mA (TYP) • Power Supply: DC 12V/300mA • Transmitting distance: ≥ 50m (line of sight) • Transmitting Power: 5dbm (TYP) • Dimensions: 159×79.8×21.1mm • Weight: approx. 123g Receiver Specifications • Frequency Range: 520-600MHz • Operating Voltage: DC 2.5V (2.2V-3.0V) / two AA batteries • Operating Current: 115mA (TYP) • Frequency Response: 20Hz-15 kHz (-6dB intercept point) • S/N Ratio: > 60dB • Receiving Sensitivity: better than 8dbuv • Stereo Separation: >45dB • Dimensions: 169×64×30.95mm • Weight: approx. 123.5g Note: The above data is measured by Takstar laboratory, and Takstar has the final interpretation right!
• Suitable for instrument/stage/conference monitoring, simultaneous interpretation.
|• Transmitter||1 PC|
|• Bodypack Receiver||1 PC|
|• In-Ear Monitors||1 PR|
|• Silicone Ear Tips (S, M, L)||3 PRS|
|• AA Dry Battery||2 PC|
|• ø3.5mm Audio Cable||1 PC|
|• RCA Audio Cable||1 PC|
|• ø3.5mm to 6.3mm Plug||1 PC|
|• 12V/300mA Adapter||1 PC|
|• User Manual||1 PC|