• UHF broadband design, pre-programmed with 400 optional channels, usable simultaneously in multiple sets.
• D-PLL RF frequency lock technology for accurate frequency and stable performance.
• Dual-conversion receiving technology for strong anti-interference capability and transmission up to 50m.
• Pro audio companding technology for low noise & tail sound and large dynamic range.
• Intelligent microcomputer control enables 4 wireless microphones to work simultaneously.
• MIC/LINE switching option adapts to different on-site requirements for sound reinforcement.
• 4 independent XLR audio outputs and 1 Type-C output for convenient connection.
• 6.3mm cascade output/input, configurable for multi-device cascaded output.
• Monitor output with adjustable volume for different usage scenarios.
• Frequency Range: 470~960 MHz (segmented) • Modulation: broadband FM • Adjustable Range: 50MHz • Number of Channels: 200 • Channel Spacing: 250KHz • Mute Control: pilot ID code • Frequency Stability: ±0.015% • Dynamic Range: ≥100dB A+ • Frequency Deviation: ±48KHz • Audio Response: 150Hz~12.5KHz • Overall S/N Ratio: ≥100dB A+ • Overall Distortion: ≤0.5% (at 1KHz) • Audio Output: discrete bal and combo 6.3mm & 3.5mm headphone jack • Audio Max Output Level: 1.4V/RMS (at 1KHz THD=1%) • Use Distance: 50m (open area) • Antenna Connector: TNC (50 ohms impedance) • Sensitivity: -103±3dBm • Operating Temperature: -20℃～+50℃ Note: The above data is measured by Takstar laboratory.
Suitable for conference, training, KTV, entertainment, outdoor performance.
|SC-4R Receiver||1 pc|
|Audio Cable||1 pc|
|Power Adapter||1 pc|
|Angle Bracket||1 set|
|User Manual||1 pc|