• Handheld microphone with induction sensor which automatically enables/disables microphone based on its use status after power-on, preventing feedback and extending battery life.
• UHF wide frequency band design with 200 preset frequencies optional. Able to use multiple sets at one venue simultaneously.
• D-PLL RF frequency lock technology for accurate frequency and stable performance.
• Double conversion communication provides strong resistance against interference.
• Professional audio companding technology for wide dynamic range, low noise and tail sound.
• Button Lock function on receiver prevents misoperation.
• Intuitive LCD screen on receiver and transmitter.
Receiver Parameters: Receiver Mode: double conversion superheterodyne IF Frequency: 1st IF: 110MHz 2nd IF: 10.7MHz Antenna Interface: TNC/50Ω Sensitivity: 12 dBμV (80dB S/N) Spurious Suppression: ≥75dB Output Level: +3 dBV Transmitter Parameters: Output Power: ≤10mW Spurious Suppression: -60dB Power supply: 2 * AA battery Battery Life: > 10 hours System Parameters: Frequency Range: 740~790MHz Modulation: broadband FM Adjustable Range: 50MHz Number of Channels: 200 Channel Spacing: 250KHz
KTV, bars, parties, etc.
|1 * X5 Receiver||2 * Handheld Mic||1 * Audio Cable|
|1 * Power Adapter||2 * Antenna||4 * 1.5V AA Battery|
|1 * Angle Bracket Set||1 * User Manual|