• Capacitive touch switch, responsive without impact noise.
• Sound collection tube for farther pickup distance at 20-80cm.
• Three-step gain control for higher SPL handling and more flexible application.
• Three-step low-cut function (0/80/150Hz) for lower LF environmental noise in conference room.
• Supercardioid polar pattern effectively reduces pickup of environmental noise.
• RFI shielding technology effectively eliminates noise from electromagnetic or phone interference.
• Intuitive LED indicates device status clearly.
• Secured by aeronautical connector for more reliable electrical performance and easier maintenance.
Capsule: back electret Polar Pattern: supercardioid Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz Sensitivity: -28dB/-18/-38±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz) Output Impedance: 200Ω±30% (at 1kHz) Load Impedance: ≥ 1000Ω Power Requirement: 48V phantom power Note: The above data is measured by Takstar laboratory.
Suitable for conference, broadcast, etc.
|Audio Cable||1 pc|
|User Manual||1 pc|