· UHF 612.25MHz~690.00MHz with strong anti-interference property.
· PLL and high-precision quartz crystal, plus MCU control for high frequency stability.
· IR sync function for ease of use.
· Advanced digital pilot frequency which eliminates interference and crosstalk.
· Three AND-logic squelch circuits to prevent noise and surge upon power on/off.
· Auto frequency finder to help find the interference-free channel quickly and easily.
· Adjustable transmission power and noise gate, effectively adapting to different use distance.
· Dual boost circuit to ensure transmission performance unaffected by decrease of battery voltage.
· Simple UI and controls to prevent accidental setting changes leading to malfunction.
· Silent switch on conference microphone to avoid mechanical switch noise.
· Highly sensitive vocal pickup, allowing effortless speech or singing.
· Stackable without worrying interference or crosstalk between one another.
System Parameters • Frequency Range: 612.25MHz-690.00MHz • Frequency Band: 612.25-667.00MHz, 640.00-690.00MHz • Modulation: FM • Frequency Channel: 400 (200 channels per band, 2 bands in total) • Channel Spacing: 250KHz • Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized • Frequency Stability: ±10ppm • Dynamic Range: 100dB • Audio Frequency Response: 60-1600Hz • S/N Ratio: ≥110dB • Distortion: ≤0.5% • Operating Range: 150m (open area) • Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ Transmitter Specifications • Antenna: built-in • Spurious Suppression: -60dB • Output Power: 10~30mW • Power Supply: 2x1.5V AA battery • Battery Life: 10~20h (subject to the battery) Receiver Specifications • Receiving Mode: dual conversion superheterodyne • Intermediate Frequency: 110MHz, 10.7MHz • Antenna: BNC/50Ω • Receiving Sensitivity: -95~-75dBm • Spurious Suppression: ≥-75dB • Audio Output: +10dB • Power Supply: DC 12V • Power Consumption: ≤7W
• Conference room, classroom, multifunction hall.
|• G108 Receiver||1PC|
|• User Manual||1PC|
|• G100H Handheld microphone||OPTIONAL|
|• G100T Gooseneck microphone||OPTIONAL|
Note: Microphone units are sold separately and should be matched as per your use needs.