XY-S1 USB Audio Interface
• Tailored for studio/vocal/instrument recording, post-dubbing in film & TV; compatible with Windows 10 or older.
• Driver is WHQL Certified to ensure stability and compatibility with Microsoft Windows systems.
• Adopts USB 2.0 standard for high-speed transmission and ultra-low latency.
• Supports high-precision sampling at 24bit/96KHz for clear recording and playback.
• Uses ASIO 2.0 driver standard; supports running more than two recording software simultaneously for professional recording.
• Powerful monitoring and recording functions; supports group live stream and chatting without stutter.
• Supports MME, WDM and DirectSound which enable sound signal transmission easily between the device and computer.
• Volume controls for microphone, earphone and speaker outputs, as well as for cell phone recording.
• Equipped with two combo microphone/instrument input connectors.
• One Ø3.5 mm smartphone connector for synchronous webcast on PC and smartphone.
• Two Ø6.3 mm TRS balanced output L/R CH interface can be connected to active speakers.
XY-E1 Closed-back Studio Monitor Headphone
• Excellent sound pressure processing, reproducing the true essence of sound, catering for your studio-level recording demand.
• Closed design that effectively isolates ambient noise.
• Ø50mm NdFeB driver that offers wider frequency response and dynamic range.
• Comfortable and enclosing earpads for relieving pressure and minimizing bass leakage.
• Ergonomic design that suits different head shapes.
• 180° swivel earcups for easy one-ear monitoring.
• Foldable earcups and detachable cable for convenient carrying.
XY-M1 Recording Microphone
• Gold-plated large diaphragm capsule provides wide frequency response and reproduces original sound.
• Cardioid polar pattern, accurate pickup direction, effectively reducing ambient noise pickup.
• High sensitivity design picks up rich audio details.
• Optimized residual noise processing for various recording and live broadcast environment.
• One button for low cut function decreases background noise below 100Hz and purifies the recording sound.
• Pad switch endures high SPL pickup and prevents from overload distortion.
• Professional elastic shock mount for anti-vibration.
• Windscreen eliminates pop noise and wind noise.
XY-S1 USB Audio Interface MIC/LINE IN 1-2 • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (±1dB) • Dynamic Range: 80dB (A-weighted) • S/N Ratio: 75dB (A-weighted) • THD + N: <0.025% (-72dB) • Intermodulation Distortion: -77dB ＠ 1KHz • Input Impedance: inst in, 6.8KΩ, typical • MIC IN: 6.8KΩ, typical • Adjustable Gain: >50dB • Gain Range: +54dB LINE/ACCOMPANIMENT IN 3-4 • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (±1dB) • S/N Ratio: 100dB (A-weighted) • THD + N: <0.0031% (-90dB) • Dynamic Range: 97dB (A-weighted) • Max Input Level: +0dB • Gain: 0dB LINE OUT L/R • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (±1dB) • Dynamic Range: 98dB (A-weighted) • S/N Ratio: 102dB (A-weighted) • THD + N: <0.0125% (-78 dB) • Intermodulation Distortion: -65dB ＠ 1KHz • Output Impedance: 75Ω • Load Impedance: 32-600Ω • Max Output Level: +1.2 dBV HEADPHONE OUT 1-2 • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (±1dB) • Dynamic Range: 99dB (A-weighted) • S/N Ratio: 103dB (A-weighted) • THD + N: <0.0056% (-85dB) • Intermodulation Distortion: -75dB ＠ 1KHz • Power: 90mW/100Ω • Output Impedance: 75Ω • Load Impedance: 32-600Ω Connector Specification • Cell Phone Connector: Ø3.5mm • Accompaniment Connector: Ø3.5mm • MIC Connector 1: XLR+Ø6.35mm • MIC Connector 2: XLR+Ø6.35mm • Headphone Connector 1: Ø6.35mm • Headphone Connector 2: Ø6.35mm • Speaker Connector: Ø6.35mm (L+R) • Power Supply Connector: DC 12V 1A • Data Connector: USB 2.0 General Specification • Data Transmission: USB2.0 • Sample Rate: 44.1-96KHz/24bit • Power Supply: DC 12V 1A (external power supply) • Operating Temperature Range: 0-40℃ • Dimension: 140*140*33.5mm(L*W*H) • Net Weight: approx. 465g XY-E1 Closed-back Studio Monitor Headphone • Driver Type: Dynamic • Driver Diameter: Ø50mm • Driver Impedance: 42Ω±30% • Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz • Sensitivity: 100±3dB at 1kHz • Max. Power: 2000mW • Rated Power: 1000mW • Cable: Ø4mm×2.2m • Connector: Ø3.5mm gold-plated stereo • jack + Ø6.3mm gold-plated stereo adapter • Weight: approx. 310g XY-M1 Recording Microphone • Cartridge: cartridge of gold-plated Ø34mm • large diaphragm • Polar Pattern: cardioid • Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz • Sensitivity: -33dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at1KHz) • Equivalent Noise Level: ≦20dB (IEC 581-5) • Peak SPL: 130dB (THD≦1% at 1KHz) • Output Impedance: 100Ω +30% (at 1KHz) • Sensitivity Attenuation: -10dB • Low Cut: 100Hz 10dB/Oct • Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power • Dimension: Ø50mmx188mm • Net Weight: approx. 480g Note: the above data is measured by Takstar laboratory, and Takstar has the final interpretation right!
• Studio/vocal/instrument recording, post-production in film & TV
|• XY-S1 USB Audio Interface||1PC|
|• XY-E1 Closed-back Studio Monitor Headphone||1PC|
|• XY-M1 Recording Microphone||1PC|
|• Audio Cable (Ø3mm*1.2m)||2PCS|
|• Type-C Data Cable (Ø4mm*1.5m）||1PC|
|• 2.2m Detachable Cable||1PC|
|• Microphone Cable ((Ø6.0mm*3m)||1PC|
|• Ø3.5mm to Ø6.3mm Adapter||1PC|
|• Power Adapter||1PC|
|• Shock Mount||1PC|
|• User Manual||1PC|
|• Aluminum Alloy Case||1PC|